1. What differentiates you from your opponents?
I Served 6+ years as Texas Real Estate Commissioner: I understand the mechanics of a Texas Commission and the role of a commissioner.
I was confirmed by the Senate after being appointed by Governor Perry and now serve under Governor Abbott fulfilling my entire term.
Engaged Conservative leader: as explained above I have been at the forefront of every conservative political fight we have recently faced.
Not a lawyer.
To be more specific here are some additional distinctions partially shown below:
*Weston Martinez will be a fair and predictable Commissioner who regulates only with our conservative’s governmental principles and values.
* Weston Martinez will repeal the Tax/fee created on the industry.
* Weston Martinez won’t be taking votes to personally benefit my individual holdings.
* Weston Martinez won’t treat the commission as my personal business.
* Weston Martinez will make sure all operators and landowners are heard not just the Huge ones.
* Weston Martinez will treat staff with basic professionalism and respect
* Weston Martinez won’t run the rail road commission like a dictator but as a Servant leader.
*If we don’t have energy independence we will never have liberty.